BENQ RP6502 Preminum Interactive Smart E-board
Designed for modern workplaces, BenQ corporate RP6502 interactive flat panel provides pioneering innovations featuring cloud whiteboard, germ-resistant screen, smart eye-care, and air quality sensor for your meeting room. The RP6502 IFP fosters collaboration beyond locations and platforms, with the ease of wireless presentation, video conferencing, open-platform software compatibility, and hassle-free maintenance.
Smooth Real-Time Collaboration
Cloud Whiteboard and Sticky Notes for Meeting Discussions
Packed with user-friendly features, BenQ’s EZWrite 5 software is the leading annotation solution for interactive and collaborative meetings. Everyone can enjoy enhanced interactivity by using EZWrite Cloud Whiteboard to collect, categorize, edit, and share notes between the IFP and mobile devices.
Flexible Anytime Annotation
Dual Pens for Simultaneous Collaboration with Different Colors
EZWrite 5 comes with dual pens that allow two users to write or draw simultaneously with different colors, making it ideal to inspire creativity for brainstorming discussion.
Tap and Create
Users can directly open EZWrite 5 with a simple tap of the IFP’s NFC sensor and immediately begin creating vibrant notes with various colored pencils, backgrounds, and palm erasers. This quick and convenient access streamlines your discussion flow for better efficiency.
Intelligent Handwriting Recognition
Zero Bonded technology and Fine IR Plus, ensure the most natural handwriting experience and character recognition ever. EZWrite’s handwriting recognition feature will instantly convert the written text, numbers, forms, and drawings into easily legible digital text without having to switch modes.
Floating Tool empowers to write on top of any app, video, website, document or image. It’s easy to write, erase, record or capture screen at your fingertips. It also offers a smooth writing experience when used with HDMI, VGA, and other signal sources, ensuring maximum flexibility.
This feature allows users to multitask by running two apps side by side on the interactive display, doubling your efficiency. Teammates can look up information on a browser while whiteboarding at the same time.
Screen-Touch Experience Upgraded
BenQ’s RP02 interactive displays feature Zero Bonding Technology and Fine IR Plus for an upgraded touch resolution with a minimized contact height, for more natural handwriting and significantly enhanced touch experience. Additionally, the RP02 series detects the touch/writing activity correctly even at high speed and furthermore avoids creating cursive handwriting when your hands or pens hover close to the surface of the IFP.
Reduces the gap between the touch point and the point displayed on the screen
Creates more natural handwriting with a new touch frame that recognizes a smaller radius
Reduces the pre-touch distance to offer better touch and writing experiences
Capture Screen and Easy Import
With EZWrite 5, users can capture anything on screen, including content from apps, websites, and YouTube. They can then edit and import this content in to EZWrite, which will save it to the cloud for safekeeping. Teammates can quickly access this saved content anywhere to easily make notes, drawings, and other annotations on it.
Step 1. Press the Screen Shot button on the Floating Tool
Step 2. Capture on-screen content directly on the IFP
Step 3. Import to EZWrite 5 and make annotations
Effortless Login with NFC Technology
BenQ's IFPs support multi-account management through NFC technology, which allows users to directly access and manage their personal system-setting, network drive and cloud storage space such as Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox. Simply use your NFC Card to tap the sensor on the front of the RP6502 display for effortless log in. You can also scan the QR code, or enter the username and password to log in.
Instant Access to the Cloud
Loading Files to EZWrite 5
Step1. Access your cloud drive.
Step 2. Open the file directly on EZWrite 5 annotation app.
Saving Files from EZWrite 5
Step1. Click on the icon to save your file.
Step 2. Choose your cloud storage: Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox.
Healthy Environment for Employee Well-being
Health matters especially in times of pandemic. BenQ IFP ensures your workplace can embrace innovation without compromising employees' health, providing germ-resistant touch screen, air quality sensors, and smart eye-care technology.
Germ-Resistant Screen of the 3rd Generation
As the first and leading brand for germ-resistant screen technology, BenQ has continued to innovate our antibacterial technology since 2016. The germ-resistant screen is empowered by a multilayer coating of the non-toxic, enduring nano ionic silver agent that kills most germs accumulating on screen surfaces and prevent cross-infection in the workplace. The ionic silver’s antimicrobial feature remains effective even after thorough cleaning or long periods of use.
TÜV Test Confirmed
TÜV is the world’s leading inspection and verification company, providing internationally approved testing services to verify product quality and performance. Placing our trust in TÜV’s best-in-class facilities and world-recognized integrity, we had their experts carefully evaluate the screen’s antimicrobial efficacy. Proved by the JIS Z 2801:2010 testing methods, the result shows that BenQ’s Germ-Resistant Screen can effectively restrain the growth of Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. To maintain antimicrobial efficacy, please frequently wipe your touch screen with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth moisturized with a neutral detergent.
The Society of International sustaining growth for Antimicrobial Articles (SIAA) is an organization of manufacturers and testing institutions for the popularization of appropriate and secure treated Antibacterial products. Products certified with SIAA marks represent three types of security: Antimicrobial property, Safety, and Appropriate labeling. BenQ’s Antibacterial Anti-glare Glass has been certified and registered by the SIAA.
Air Quality Sensor - CO2 / PM 2.5 / PM10
Bad indoor air quality decreases the meeting efficiency and exposed employees at risk of lifelong health problems. BenQ Air Quality Sensors provide real-time data on key environmental parameters by detecting temperature, humidity, and monitoring PM 2.5 and CO2 concentration level. These sensors remind everyone to adopt necessary mechanisms to keep the environment at an ideal status, ensuring that all teammates remain highly concentrated in a healthy environment.
Smart Eye-Care Solutions
The Smart Eye-Care solution can function intuitively with the help of the embedded motion sensor. For a smooth and comfortable viewing experience, the RP6502 is equipped with short-range PIR buttons, which will automatically activate Flicker-Free and Low Blue Light features by detecting the movement of users close to the screen.
IP5X dust protection
The panel meets IP5X standards to ensure consistent operation, even in dust-prone environments.
*Complies with IEC standard 60529
Cast Contents from Various Portable Devices
Wireless Solution for Seamless Collaboration
InstaShare is the software designed for seamless wireless presentation and collaboration during the meetings. It allows the smooth streaming of visual, audio files, and Full HD quality videos. Users can also mirror and control all digital content across the devices including BenQ IFP, PCs, tablets, and smartphones, empowering contributors to enrich their sessions with a variety of multimedia resources.
The Smart Broadcasting System
X-Sign Broadcast is a wireless broadcast system that can push welcome messages, announcements or alerts during the meetings. Unlike traditional messaging systems, X-Sign Broadcast ensures immediate message delivery and can send group notifications. As a next-generation information tool, it lets users easily manage content and broadcast material from any device remotely, saving your time.
• Smart grouping feature
• Messages can be sent to multiple recipients simultaneously
Facilitate Your Meeting Efficiency with Friendly Design
Nurture Efficient Meeting with BenQ Launcher
To further ensure meeting productivity, RP6502 streamlines the steps for anyone to start a meeting with BenQ Launcher. Created to aggregate all key tools in one hub, BenQ Launcher allows users to start EZWrite whiteboarding as well as access to a variety of input sources in one single tap, without logging into their accounts. Users can also put announcements on the message board. BenQ Launcher also comes with SwitchQ, a task switcher, allowing users to effortlessly switch between recent apps and input signal sources at their fingertips.
Front-Facing Speakers and External Microphone Compatibility for Video Conferencing or Recording
RP6502 boasts 8 array microphones to provide high quality and intelligible signal from the desired source location while attenuating the interfering noise. In addition, 16W*2 front-facing speakers and the newly-added 15W subwoofer offer an immersive audio experience with crystal-clear and room-filling sound.
Voice Assistant for Hands-Free Control
RP6502 offers an extra level of flexibility for device control through Voice Assistant, allowing users to control the flow of the meeting, such as searching the internet for information or starting the timer for group discussion. Users can easily control the IFP through voice control or remote control, further ensuring a smooth meeting experience for everyone.
Convenient Front Ports
RP6502 is equipped with the latest Type-C port in front of the IFP, featuring data displaying, audio transmission, charging, and touching functions. In addition, the built-in USB 2.0 port*2 and an HDMI port in front offer extra convenience for use.
Maximize Flexibility through Open Sharing
Multiple Display Application for Increased Meeting Efficiency
RP6502 supports dual display application through HDMI out, allowing users to share contents to more than one screen. It will increase the efficiency and your team's engagement.
The Interactive Flat Panels can work seamlessly with a wide range of computing and mobile devices running most major operating systems, from Windows to Mac, Linux, and Chrome, through its plug-and-play feature.
Recommended Apps through “BenQ Suggests”
RP6502 incorporates several recommended Android apps into BenQ Suggests, also in partnership with solution partners such as Teamviewer and Blizz, which further expand the IFPs' potential by simplifying app updates and downloading in the future.
Hassle-Free Display Management
With cloud features, BenQ DMS combined Device Info and Management, Apps Management, and OTA (Over-the-Air) Update to provide IT managers an ultimate device management solution for bettter productivity.
Device Info and Management
Remotely control your displays with DMS Cloud via the Internet. It’s an effective way to lower TCO and energy consumption for your operation.
Install Android™ apps for a selection of displays through our cloud server. DMS Cloud is designed to save you the hassles of repetitive manual installation work.
OTA (Over-the-Air) Update
Upgrade the latest BenQ firmware for your displays through our OTA Update support and keep them running smoothly at all times.
All BenQ Interactive Flat Panels exclusively provide 2 years' FREE subscription of McAfee Mobile Security, an award-winning antivirus cleaner and security app to protect your IFP. It’s never been more important to keep your IFP and personal data safe with anti-virus, anti-spyware, and anti-malware protection. The virus cleaner/ removal, Wi-Fi security, and app privacy protection will ensure your IFP to operate in a safe environment.
TeamViewer enables technical remote support for BenQ IFPs. Technicians can easily chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, push and pull Wi-Fi settings, and much more. It is possible to remotely control the IFPs, allowing the technician to access the IFP as if it were in their own hands.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and assume that you agree to the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available in this terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by ourself HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) and sell our products and services to you.
· You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
· We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
· This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
· We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time
· We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
· Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
· We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
· We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
· We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) ,used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective manufacturers. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
· We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
· You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Return & Refund Policy
a) All the items is
subject to return within 3 days of purchase. To receive full credit, returned
merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Please do not write on or deface actual product packaging. Any components,
manuals, registration card(s), software, cables, and /or accessories must also
be included. If merchandise is returned to our warehouse in non‐resalable condition, we will be unable to
issue a credit note and product will be returned to customer.
b) A return request can be made through our representative by filling return form.
c) Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within 3 business days. If the wrong quantity or the wrong item is received the discrepancy needs to be reported within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise. Please call 09777005641 , 09777005642 or email to email@example.com and state how the product is damaged so an exchange can be made.
d) All the customized order cannot be returned because these orders are personalized.
e) To complete your return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
f) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.(If applicable).
g) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
h) Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery will not consider as eligible products.