HP Laser Printer 135A ( Print , Copy , Scan )
This surprisingly small laser delivers exceptional quality, page after page.
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics.
Rely on a high-performance laser MFP at an affordable price.
- Print, scan , copy
- 20 ppm
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolutions
- 60~163 gsm paper
- 150 sheet input tray
- 100 sheet output tray
- 10000 pages monthly duty cycle
- A4 , Legal
- 128MB Memory
|Model name||HP Laser MFP 135a|
What's included and accessories
|What's in the box||HP Laser MFP 135a; Preinstalled introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridges; Setup Guide; Reference Guide; Regulatory Statements Flyer; Power cord; USB Cable|
|Ports||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Copier settings||Copies; Original Size; Reduce/Enlarge; Darkness; Original Type; Collation; 2-Up; 4-Up; ID Copy; Adjust Background; Auto Fit Copy|
|Maximum number of copies||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
|Copy speed (black, normal)||Up to 20 cpm|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Acoustic power emissions (active, printing)||6.5 B(A) (printing at 20 ppm)|
|Recommended operating humidity range||20 to 70% RH (non-condensing)|
|Recommended operating temperature range (Celsius)||15 to 27°C|
|Recommended operating temperature range (Fahrenheit)||59 to 80.6°F|
|Storage temperature range (Celsius)||-20 to 40°C|
|Storage temperature range (Fahrenheit)||-4 to 104°F|
|Environmental specifications||Mercury free|
|Maximum Memory||128 MB|
|Network protocols, supported||No|
|Input capacity||Up to 150 sheets|
|Output capacity||Up to 100 sheets|
|Media sizes supported (metric)||A4; A5; A5(LEF); B5 (JIS); Oficio; Envelope (DL,C5)|
|Media sizes supported (U.S. standard)||Letter; Legal; Executive; Oficio; Oficio 8.5x13 in; Envelope (No.10, Monarch); 4x6 in|
|Media sizes, custom (metric)||76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm|
|Media sizes, custom (U.S. standard)||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types||Plain, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Color, Preprinted, Recycled, Labels, CardStock, Bond, Archive, Envelope|
|Media weight supported (metric)||60 to 163 g/m²|
|Media weight supported (U.S. standard)||16 to 43 lb|
Paper handling - ADF
|Automatic document feeder capacity||Standard, 40 sheets|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric)||406 x 424 x 253 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, U.S. standard)||15.98 x 16.59 x 9.96 in|
|Weight (metric)||7.46 kg|
|Weight (U.S. standard)||16.45 lb|
|Energy savings feature technology||HP Auto-Off Technology; Power save|
|Power supply type||Internal (Built-in) power supply|
|Power supply||220 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||Active Printing: 300 watts, Ready: 38 watts, Sleep: 1.9 watts, Manual off: 0.2 watts, Auto off/Manual on: 0.2 watts|
|Number of print cartridges||1 (black)|
|Replacement cartridges||HP 105A Black Original Laser Toner Cartridge (~1000 yield); HP 106A Black Original Laser Toner Cartridge (~1000 yield); HP 107A Black Original Laser Toner Cartridge (~1000 yield) |
|Duplex printing||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Print resolution (best)||Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi|
|Maximum print area (metric)||216 x 356 mm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Printer smart software features||Manual duplex and booklet print, N-up printing, skip blank pages, poster print, watermarks|
|Regulatory model number||SEOLA-1802-02|
|Safety||IEC 60950-1: 2005 +A1: 2009 +A2 2013 (International); EN 60950-1: 2006 +A11: 2009 +A1: 2010 +A12: 2011 +A2: 2013 (EU); IEC/EN 60825-1: 2014 (Class 1 Laser Product); EN 62479: 2010 /IEC 62749: 2010; Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC with CE Mark (Europe); GS Certificate (Germany, Europe); UL/cUL Listed and UC CoC (US/Canada); CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 2nd Ed. 2014-10; Compliance with Laser safety standards 21 CFR 1002.10 and 1002.11 except for deviations pursuant to Laser notice No. 50, Dated June 24, 2007; Other safety approvals as required by individual countries|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||EN 61000-3-2: 2014, EN 61000-3-3: 2013, EN55024: 2010, EN 55032: 2012/AC: 2013, 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B I ANSI C63.4-2009, ICES-003 Issue 5, KN32, KN35, GB/T 9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, CISPR22: 2008, CISPR32: 2012,CNS 13438 (Other EMC approvals as required by individual countries.)|
|Scanner advanced features||Scan to WSD(network support only);Book Scanning; Poster Stitching for multiple scan; Text Converting; Scan to E-Book; Existing File to E-Book|
|Scan technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scan resolution, hardware||Up to 4800 × 4800 dpi|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Bit depth||8-bit (mono); 16-bit (color)|
|Maximum flatbed scan size (metric)||216 x 297 mm|
|Maximum flatbed scan size (U.S. standard)||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Twain version||Version 1.9|
|Minimum system requirements for Windows||Windows 7 or newer, Intel® Pentium® IV 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor or higher, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB HDD|
|Compatible Network Operating Systems||Windows®: 7 (32/64 bit), 2008 Server R2, 8 (32/64 bit),10 (32/64 bit), 2012 Server, 2016 Server|
|Operating system (supported note)||Windows 7 or higher|
|Dimension||406 x 424 x 253 mm|
|Weight / Volume||7.46 kg|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and assume that you agree to the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available in this terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by ourself HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) and sell our products and services to you.
· You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
· We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
· This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
· We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time
· We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
· Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
· We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
· We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
· We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) ,used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective manufacturers. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
· We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
· You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Return & Refund Policy
a) All the items is
subject to return within 3 days of purchase. To receive full credit, returned
merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Please do not write on or deface actual product packaging. Any components,
manuals, registration card(s), software, cables, and /or accessories must also
be included. If merchandise is returned to our warehouse in non‐resalable condition, we will be unable to
issue a credit note and product will be returned to customer.
b) A return request can be made through our representative by filling return form.
c) Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within 3 business days. If the wrong quantity or the wrong item is received the discrepancy needs to be reported within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise. Please call 09777005641 , 09777005642 or email to email@example.com and state how the product is damaged so an exchange can be made.
d) All the customized order cannot be returned because these orders are personalized.
e) To complete your return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
f) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.(If applicable).
g) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
h) Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery will not consider as eligible products.