Panasonic PT-LB303 LCD Projector
The Panasonic PT-LB303U Projector is a XGA Conference Room Projector. This lamp based projector is capable of displaying 3,100 Lumens at its brightest setting with a native resolution of 1024x768 . The internal 3LCD technology is an innovative 3-chip design that sets itself apart by delivering vibrant, true-to-life images with better color brightness and a wider color gamut. This projector was first available for purchase in March 2017 and has been discontinued by Panasonic.
Variety of Useful Features
Ease Wireless Projection by Optional Modul
Simply inserting the optional ET-WML100 Wireless Module into the USB port on the projector enables easy wireless projection from Windows PCs, iOS devices, or Android devices on which the proper freeware is installed.
Presenter Light Ver.1.0 for Windows® PCs
Pictures, videos, and any documents including PDF files/Power Point files, whatever are displayed on the PC screen can be projected.
The images from up to four PCs can be projected simultaneously.
VueMagic™ Pro* for iOS/Android Devices
Pictures, some documents including PDF files can be projected.
Live camera mode / Annotate mode can be used.
The images from up to four devices can be projected simultaneously.
* VueMagic™ Pro is a product of Pixelworks, Inc. For detailed information, refer to the following website .
Memory Viewer Function
In addition to JPEG/BMP image and text files, PDF files can be projected by simply inserting a USB memory device containing the data into the USB memory port. Now you can start your presentation without having to connect to a computer.
USB Display Function for Easy Projection Using a USB Cable
USB Display outputs images and sounds from the computer without the need to install any software.
Simply connect* to the USB port with a single USB cable and start your presentation.
* The first time a USB cable is connected, a USB driver must be installed.
Equipped with an HDMI Input Terminal and Abundant Interfaces
Extensive interfaces include an HDMI input terminal, 2 sets of computer (RGB) input terminals, a monitor (RGB) output terminal,
a wired LAN terminal, and a serial (RS-232C) terminal for external control.
These features support a wide range of system architectures for portable or ceiling-mounted use.
A Wide Variety of Functions for Easy Setup
Auto Input Signal Search
The Auto Input Signal Search function automatically detects the input signal and selects the input channel based on the signal.
This function lets you start a presentation without any complicated setup required.
Real-Time Keystone Correction
With Real-Time Keystone Correction, the projector automatically senses if you adjust its angle (in the vertical direction) during operation and instantly makes whatever keystone correction is necessary for optimal viewing.
Color-board and Blackboard (Green) modes
Color-board and Blackboard (Green) modes adjust the colors to provide
high-quality projection possible in rooms that don’t have a screen.
10-Watt Speaker Enables Audio Playback Directly from the Projector
These portable projectors feature high-output 10-watt speaker that produces a high sound volume without requiring external speakers.
- Direct Power Off right after use
- Projector identification system for remote control allocation of up to six projectors
- Built-in closed caption decoder.
Excellent Performance in a Compact Body
High Brightness and High Contrast in a Lightweight Body
A brightness level ranging from 3,100 lm* to 4,100 lm* and contrast ratio of 16,000:1 have been achieved in a compact lightweight body. Clear and bright images enhance the learning and working experience.
* Brightness ratings for models in the PT-LB423 Series are as follows: PT-LB423 (4,100 lm), PT-LB383 (3,800 lm), PT-LB353 (3,300 lm), PT-LW373 (3,600 lm), and PT-LW333 (3,100 lm), PT-LB303 (3,100 lm)
A Maximum 10,000-hour *1 Lamp Replacement Cycle and 10,000-hour *2 Air Filter Replacement Cycle
The PT-LB423 Series has a maximum lamp replacement cycle of 10,000 hours.*1 The air filter also has a replacement cycle of 10,000 hours.*2 This reduces maintenance hassles for long periods of use, and helps to lower maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact.
*1 This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to Eco2. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle. *2 The usage environment affects the duration of the filter.
Daylight View Lite
The Daylight View Lite function can be activated from the remote control for easy and comfortable viewing during presentations and lectures in a bright room.
Quiet 28-dB* Design Helps to Hold Viewers´Attention
The noise level is as low as 28 dB*. This helps your audience to keep their attention on the discussion or on the screen images during quiet scenes.
* Lamp control: Eco2
Ease of Installation
Corner Keystone Correction Enables Angeld Projection
All you need to do is designate for points as the corner of the projected image, and this function easily carries out horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
Easy Remote Monitoring and Control over a LAN
Web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status.In addition, Multi Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink™ (class1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors.
1.2x Zoom Lens Allows Flexible Installation
The PT-LB423 Series includes a 1.2x zoom lens to support a wide range of projection throw-distances. This is useful when presenting in rooms of different sizes.
Easy Lamp and Air Filter Replacement Simplifies Maintenance
For easier maintenance, you can replace the lamp from the top and the air filter from the side, even after the projector is installed on the ceiling. This eliminates the need to detach the projector from its mounting bracket in ceiling-mounted applications.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and assume that you agree to the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available in this terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by ourself HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) and sell our products and services to you.
· You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
· We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
· This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
· We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time
· We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
· Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
· We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
· We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
· We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) ,used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective manufacturers. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
· We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
· You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Return & Refund Policy
a) All the items is
subject to return within 3 days of purchase. To receive full credit, returned
merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Please do not write on or deface actual product packaging. Any components,
manuals, registration card(s), software, cables, and /or accessories must also
be included. If merchandise is returned to our warehouse in non‐resalable condition, we will be unable to
issue a credit note and product will be returned to customer.
b) A return request can be made through our representative by filling return form.
c) Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within 3 business days. If the wrong quantity or the wrong item is received the discrepancy needs to be reported within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise. Please call 09777005641 , 09777005642 or email to email@example.com and state how the product is damaged so an exchange can be made.
d) All the customized order cannot be returned because these orders are personalized.
e) To complete your return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
f) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.(If applicable).
g) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
h) Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery will not consider as eligible products.