HP DeskJet Plus Ink Advantage 4175 All-in-one Color Printer
Get fast, multi-page scanning with an automatic document feeder, and use the HP Smart app to print, scan, copy, and send a fax from anywhere
- HP ,
- HP Printer ,
- DeskJet Plus ,
|Ports||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Wireless capability||Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n|
|Storage device and direct print support||Storage devices not supported|
|Color copy capability||Yes|
|Maximum number of copies||Up to 9 copies|
|Copy resolution||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Acoustic power emissions (active, printing)||6.4 B(A)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||55 dB(A) (printing at 5 ppm)|
|Recommended operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Recommended operating temperature range (Celsius)||15 to 30°C|
|Storage temperature range (Celsius)||-40 to 60°C|
|Fax features||Option to add files from your phone file/photos, Camera scan or Printer scanner, Option to easily add cover page and save the cover page template, Access to Fax history to see all send faxes and drafts, Ability to edit and resent fax from History, Easily print fax confirmation|
|Fax Resolution Black (best)||Up to 150 x 150 dpi|
|Fax memory||Unlimited storage|
|Fax telephone mode supported||No|
|Fax transmission speed (letter)||14.4 kbps|
|Fax transmission speed note||Set by Fax service Provider|
|Maximum Memory||512 MB DDR1; 160 MB flash|
|Memory card compatibility||No|
Mobile printing capability
|Mobile printing services||HP Smart app; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified|
|Network protocols, supported||802.11a/b/g/n|
|Input capacity||Up to 60 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (cards)||Up to 20 cards|
|Standard input capacity (envelopes)||Up to 5|
|Output capacity||Up to 25 sheets|
|Media sizes supported (metric)||A4; B5; A6; DL envelope|
|Media types||Plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper, envelopes and other specialty inkjet papers|
|Media weight supported (metric)||A4: 60 to 90 g/m²; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP cards: up to 200 g/m²; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²|
Paper handling - ADF
|Automatic document feeder capacity||Standard, 35 sheets|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric)||428 x 579 x 261 mm (Output Extension full out)|
|Weight (metric)||4.82 kg|
|Power supply type||Internal|
|Power supply||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). Input voltage: 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz) (China & India)|
|Power consumption||1.0 watts (sleep), 0.1 watts (off), 0.1 watts (auto-off)|
|Number of print cartridges||2 (1 each black, tri-color)|
|Replacement cartridges||NA and AP Developed Markets: HP 67 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~120 pages yield) 3YM56AN; HP 67XL Black High Yield Original Ink Cartridge (~240 pages yield) 3YM57AN; HP 67XXL Black Extra High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge (~400 pages yield) 3YM59AN; HP 67 Tri-Color Original Ink Cartridge (~100 pages yield) 3YM55AN; HP 67XL Tri-Color High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge (~200 pages yield) 3YM58AN; NA Developed Markets ONLY; HP 67XXL Tri-Color Extra High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge (~330 pages yield) 6ZA16AN. EMEA Markets: HP 305 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~120 pages yield) 3YM61AE; HP 305XL Black High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge (~240 pages yield) 3YM62AE; HP 305 Tri-Color Original Ink Cartridge (~100 pages yield) 3YM60AE; HP 305XL Tri-Color High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge (~200 pages yield) 3YM63AE. APJ Emerging Markets; HP 805 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~120 pages yield) 3YM73AA; HP 805XL Black High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge (~240 pages yield) 3YM71AA; HP 805 Tri-Color Original Ink Cartridge (~100 pages yield) 3YM72AA; HP 805XL Tri-Color High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge (~200 pages yield) 3YM70AA. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Duplex printing||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Print speed black (ISO)||Up to 8.5 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 5.5 ppm|
|Print resolution (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi|
|Maximum print area (metric)||215 x 355 mm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 1000 pages|
|Print languages||HP PCL 3 GUI; HP PCLm (HP Apps/UPD); URF (AirPrint)|
|Regulatory model number||SNPRC-1901-01|
|Safety||IEC 60950-1:2005 +A1:2009 +A2:2013, EN 60950-1:2006 +A11:2009 +A1:2010 +A12:2011 +A2:2013, IEC 62368-1:2014, EN 62368-1:2014 +A11:2017, EN 62479:2010, EN 62311:2008|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||EN 55032:2015 / CISPR 32:2015 Class B, EN 55024:2010 / CISPR 24:2010, EN 55035:2017 / CISPR 35:2016, EN 61000-3-2:2014 / IEC 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013 / IEC 61000-3-3:2013, FCC CFR 47 Part 15 Class B, ICES-003, Issue 6 Class B, EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1:2017, EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1:2017|
|Telecom compliance (fax capability)||N/A|
|Scan technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scan speed (normal)||N/A|
|Scan resolution, hardware||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Scanning options (ADF)||Single-sided|
|Maximum flatbed scan size (metric)||216 x 297 mm|
|Twain version||Version 2.1|
|Minimum system requirements for Windows||Windows 10, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer.|
|Recommended system requirements for Windows||Windows 10, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer.|
|Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh||MacOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS Catalina v10.15, 2 GB Available Space, Internet Access.|
|Recommended Macintosh system requirements||MacOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS Catalina v10.15|
|Compatible Network Operating Systems||Windows 10, 7; MacOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS Catalina v10.15|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and assume that you agree to the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available in this terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by ourself HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) and sell our products and services to you.
· You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
· We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
· This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
· We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time
· We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
· Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
· We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
· We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
· We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) ,used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective manufacturers. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
· We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
· You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Return & Refund Policy
a) All the items is
subject to return within 3 days of purchase. To receive full credit, returned
merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Please do not write on or deface actual product packaging. Any components,
manuals, registration card(s), software, cables, and /or accessories must also
be included. If merchandise is returned to our warehouse in non‐resalable condition, we will be unable to
issue a credit note and product will be returned to customer.
b) A return request can be made through our representative by filling return form.
c) Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within 3 business days. If the wrong quantity or the wrong item is received the discrepancy needs to be reported within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise. Please call 09777005641 , 09777005642 or email to email@example.com and state how the product is damaged so an exchange can be made.
d) All the customized order cannot be returned because these orders are personalized.
e) To complete your return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
f) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.(If applicable).
g) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
h) Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery will not consider as eligible products.