HP Smart Tank 670 All-in-one Color Printer
Simplify at-home printing with mobile setup , two-sided printing, smart-guided buttons, Low on Ink sensors, and fewer interruptions. Plus, get more value from high-volume ink up to three years of Original HP Ink included in the box.
Print, Scan, Copy and Wireless
Print speed up to 22 ppm (Black) and 21 ppm (Color)
Duty cycle: up to 3,000 pages (Monthly, A4)
RMPV: Up to 400 to 800 pages
Resolution: Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi | Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
150-sheet Input tray | 100-sheet Output tray
Wireless Direct: Apple AirPrint; Mopria Print Service; HP Print Service Plugin (Android printing); HP Smart app; Wi-Fi Direct Printing
Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Wi-Fi; Bluetooth LE
Drop in box Ink Bottle Supplies: HP GT53 90-ml Black bottle (~4000 pages); HP 53XL 135-ml Black bottle (~6000 pages); HP GT52 70-ml Cyan bottle (~8000 pages); HP GT52 70-ml Magenta bottle (~8000 pages); HP GT52 70-ml Yellow bottle (~8000 pages)
Replaceable Printhead: GT53XL Black Printhead, GT52 Tricolor Printhead
30,000 Pages or 1 year Onsite Service warranty
|Print speed, black||Up to 22 ppm (A4, Draft)|
|Print speed, color||Up to 21 ppm (A4, Draft)|
|Product type||Inkjet printers|
|Family brand||Smart tank|
|Usage||Home and home office|
|Functions||Print, scan, copy and wireless|
|CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS|
|Connectivity, standard||Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Wi-Fi; Bluetooth LE|
|Network capabilities||Yes, via built-in Wi-Fi|
|Wireless capability||Yes, 2.4/5G dual band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, BLE|
|Mobile printing capability||Apple AirPrint; Mopria Print Service; HP Print Service Plugin (Android printing); HP Smart app; Wi-Fi Direct Printing|
|Network protocols, supported||9100, SNMP, SLP, IPP, WS-Print, Wireless, LPR|
|Plug and play||Set up from mobile device; Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)|
|PRINTING MEDIA HANDLING|
|Finished output handling||Sheetfed|
|Envelope input capacity||Up to 30 envelopes|
|Output capacity||Up to 100 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity (sheets)||Up to 30 sheets|
|Paper handling input, standard||150-sheet input tray|
|Input capacity||Up to 150 sheets|
|Paper handling output, standard||100-sheet output tray|
|Standard output capacity (envelopes)||Up to 30 envelopes|
|Maximum input capacity (sheets)||Up to 150 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (envelopes)||Up to 30 cards|
|Maximum input capacity (cards)||Up to 30 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (10x15cm photos)||Up to 30 sheets|
|Standard output capacity (legal)||Up to 30 cards|
|Maximum input capacity (photo paper)||Up to 30 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (4x6 photo)||Up to 30 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (legal)||Up to 150 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (cards)||Up to 30 cards|
|Maximum output capacity (photo paper)||Up to 30 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity (cards)||Up to 30 cards|
|Standard output capacity (cards)||Up to 30 cards|
|Maximum output capacity (labels)||Up to 30 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity (envelopes)||Up to 30 envelopes|
|Display HP||2-line LCD Smart guided buttons, 50.8 x 10.16 mm (2.0 x 0.4 in)|
|Scan speed (normal, letter)||Up to 3.5 ipm (color); Up to 8 ipm (mono)|
|Scan speed (normal, A4)||Up to 3.5 ipm (color); Up to 8 ipm (mono)|
|CARTRIDGES AND PRINTHEADS|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (1 each black bottle, set of 3 color bottles)|
|Ink types||Pigment-based (black); Dye-based (color)|
|Print heads||2 (1 each black, tri-color)|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black; Cyan; Magenta; Yellow|
|Print head nozzles||704 (Black), 588 (Tri-color)|
|Replacement cartridges||HP GT53 90-ml Black bottle (~4000 pages); HP 53XL 135-ml Black bottle (~6000 pages); HP GT52 70-ml Cyan bottle (~8000 pages); HP GT52 70-ml Magenta bottle (~8000 pages); HP GT52 70-ml Yellow bottle (~8000 pages). For more information about fill and yield see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Print colors maximum||4|
|Print speed black (normal, letter)||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed black (normal, A4)||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed black (draft, A4)||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed colour (normal, A4)||Up to 21 ppm|
|Print speed||Print speed up to 22 ppm (black,ISO) and 21 ppm (color,ISO)|
|Print speed colour (normal, 4x6 photo)||As fast as 76 sec|
|Print speed colour (draft, A4)||Up to 21 ppm|
|Print speed black (ISO)||Up to 12 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 7 ppm|
|Print speed black (draft, letter)||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed color (draft, letter)||Up to 21 ppm|
|Print speed colour (normal, 10x15 photo)||As fast as 76 sec|
|BATTERY AND POWER|
|Power||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)|
|Power Consumption||0.10 Watts (Off Mode), 2.00 Watts ( Sleep mode)|
|Power supply type||Internal|
|DIGITAL SENDER SPECIFICATIONS|
|Digital sending standard features||Everyday scan (scan to PDF); HP Smart Tasks|
|File formats, supported||PDF; BMP; PNG; TIF; JPG|
|Send to email capability||No|
|First page out black (A4, ready)||As fast as 15 sec|
|First page out color (A4, ready)||As fast as 18 sec|
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 3,000 pages|
|Functions||Print, scan, copy and wireless|
|Print languages||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Paper trays, maximum||1|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 3,000 pages|
|Paper trays, standard||1|
|Recommended monthly page volume||400 to 800|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Automatic paper sensor||No|
|Memory Card Compatibility||No|
|Top key features||Scan to PDF|
|Target user and print volume||For teams up to 3 users; Prints up to 800 pages/month|
|Borderless printing||Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 210 x 297 mm)|
|Printer drivers included||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Photo proofsheets supported||No|
|Vertical alignment accuracy||+/- 0.02 mm|
|Scan file format||JPG, BMP, TIFF, PDF, PNG|
|Auto document feeder capacity||Standard, 35 sheets|
|Scan size, maximum||216 x 297 mm|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Scan input modes||Front Panel Copy; HP Software|
|Twain version||Version 2.1|
|Scan technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Image scaling or enlargement range||25-400%.|
|Scanning options (ADF)||Single-sided|
|Scan size, maximum||8.5 x 11.69 in|
|Scan size (ADF), maximum||8.5 x 14 in|
|CERTIFICATION AND COMPLIANCE|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Electromagnetic Emission Standard||CISPR 32:2015/EN 55032:2015+A11:2020 Class B; CISPR24:2010+A1:2015/EN 55024:2010+A1:2015; EN55035:2017+A11:2020/CISPR35:2016; EN 61000-3-2:2019; EN 61000-3-3:2013+A1:2019; FCC CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B; ICES-003 Issue 7:2020; EN 301 489-1 V2.2.3; EN 301 489-17 V3.2.2|
|Safety Approvals and Requirements||IEC 60950-1 & IEC 62368-1 compliant; Safety UL listed; EU LVD and EN 60950 & EN 62368 compliant; UL GS approved; Singapore Safety; Russia EAC; China CCC; Taiwan BSMI|
|Telecom compliance (fax capability)||EN 300 328 V2.2.2; EN 301 893 V2.1.1; EN 300 440 V2.1.1|
|Environmental||25% post-consumer recycled plastic; Recyclable through HP Planet Partners|
|Blue Angel Compliant||Yes, Blue Angel DE-UZ 219—only ensured when using Original HP supplies|
|Country of origin||Made in China|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40°C|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||58.8 dB(A) (printing at 9ppm)|
|Acoustic power emissions||6.5 B(A) (printing at 9ppm)|
|Recommended operating temperature range||15 to 30°C|
|Warranty||With services, software, solutions and support from HP Total Care, you can use, protect and enjoy your HP technology; one-year technical support; one-year or 30,000 pages limited hardware warranty, whichever is earlier from the date of purchase; user replaceable parts have separate warranty periods; access to 24/7 world-class support services through http://www.hp.com/support ; to improve your product experience, please take the time to register at http://www.register.hp.com|
|Memory, maximum||128 MB|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||42.75 x 36.40 x 19.86 cm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||484 x 239 x 410 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||427.54 x 440.73 x 198.55 mm|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||16.83 x 14.33 x 7.82 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||19.06 x 9.41 x 16.14 in|
|Dimensions with trays up (W x D x H)||427.54 x 364.00 x 198.55 mm|
|Package weight||9.20 kg|
|Package weight||484 x 239 x 410 mm|
|Control panel||Smart guided buttons, Power On/Off, Color Copy, Black Copy, Wi-Fi, Info, Cancel and Resume buttons|
|Processor speed||800 MHz|
|Scan Resolution, Hardware||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Enhanced scanning resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan Resolution, Optical||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan resolution enhanced disclaimer||Up to 1200 ppi|
|Copy speed black (draft, A4)||Up to 11 cpm|
|Copy speed colour (draft, A4)||Up to 5 cpm|
|Copy speed color (ISO)||Up to 5 cpm|
|Copy speed black (ISO)||Up to 11 cpm|
|Cable included||HP Smart Tank 675 All-in-One, 2×HP GT53XL Black Original ink Bottle, HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink bottles, HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink bottles, HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink bottles, HP Black Printhead, HP Tri-color Printhead, Power cord, Ink caution flyer, Setup guide, Reference guide, Regulatory flyers, Warranty flyers|
|SUPPORTED PRINTING MEDIA|
|Media sizes supported||A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS); Envelope (DL, C5, C6, Chou #3, Chou #4); Card (Hagaki, Ofuku Hagaki); legal|
|Standard media sizes (duplex)||A4; B5; Not supported for borderless photo|
|Media weight, supported||Plain paper: 60 to 105 g/m²; Envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; Cards: up to 200 g/m²; Photo paper: up to 250 g/m²|
|Media types||Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other Photo Inkjet Papers, Other Matte Inkjet Papers, Other Glossy Inkjet Papers, Light/Recycled|
|Media sizes, custom||88.9 x 127 mm to 215.9 x 355.6 mm|
|Media weight, recommended||60 to 105 g/m²|
|Media sizes supported, key||Envelopes; Legal; Letter; 4 x 6 in|
|Media sizes supported, key||10 x 15 cm; A4; Envelopes|
|Media weight, supported||Plain paper: 16 to 28 lb; Envelopes: 20 to 24 lb; Cards: up to 110 lb; Photo paper: up to 66 lb|
|Standard media sizes (duplex, imperial)||Letter; Executive; Not supported for borderless photo|
|Media sizes supported||Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; L; Photo 2L; Envelope( #10, Monarch, 5.5 bar); Card (4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in)|
|Media sizes, custom||3.5 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media weight, recommended||16 to 28 lb|
|Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh||macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur; 2 GB HD; Internet required|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows 10, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, Internet Explorer.|
|SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS|
|Software included||HP Printer Software, available online|
|SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 11, Windows 10, 7; macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur;|
|Operating system (supported note)||Windows 10, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit; macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur; 2 GB available hard disk space; Internet connection; Internet Explorer|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi|
|RACK AND POWER SPECIFICATIONS|
|Typical electricity consumption (TEC) number||0.30 kWh/Week|
|Number of users||1-3 Users|
|Maximum print area||215.9 x 355.6 mm|
|Right margin (A4)||3.3 mm|
|Top margin (A4)||3.3 mm|
|Bottom margin (A4)||3.3 mm|
|Left margin (A4)||3.3 mm|
|Scanner advanced features||No|
|Printer smart software features||Automatic Duplex Printing|
|Fax smart software features||Yes|
|Energy savings feature technology||HP Auto-Off Technology|
|Copies, maximum||Up to 99 copies|
|Copier settings||Number of Copies, Resize, Quality, Lighter/Darker, Papersize, Papertype, ID Copy|
|Colour copy capability||Yes|
|Orderable supplies||HP GT53 90-ml Black Original Ink Bottle 1VV22AE, HP GT53XL 135-ml Black Original Ink Bottle 1VV21AE, HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink Bottle M0H54AE, HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle M0H55AE, HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink Bottle M0H56AE, HP GT51XL 135-ml Black Original Ink Bottle X4E40AE, HP GT53 90-ml Black Original Ink Bottle 1VV22AL, HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink Bottle M0H54AL, HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle M0H55AL, HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink Bottle M0H56AL, HP GT52 3-pack Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Ink Bottles X4E44AL, HP GT53 90-ml Black Original Ink Bottle 1VV22AA, HP GT53XL 135-ml Black Original Ink Bottle 1VV21AA, HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink Bottle M0H54AA, HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle M0H55AA, HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink Bottle M0H56AA|
|Distinctive ring detection supported||No|
|Sub-brand name||Smart Tank|
|MULTIMEDIA AND INPUT DEVICES|
|Camera Phone Supported||No|
|Camera Phone Description||No|
|Output file format||BMP; JPEG; PDF; TIF|
|Video action printing supported||No|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and assume that you agree to the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available in this terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by ourself HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) and sell our products and services to you.
· You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
· We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
· This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
· We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time
· We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
· Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
· We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
· We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
· We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) ,used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective manufacturers. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
· We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
· You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Return & Refund Policy
a) All the items is
subject to return within 3 days of purchase. To receive full credit, returned
merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Please do not write on or deface actual product packaging. Any components,
manuals, registration card(s), software, cables, and /or accessories must also
be included. If merchandise is returned to our warehouse in non‐resalable condition, we will be unable to
issue a credit note and product will be returned to customer.
b) A return request can be made through our representative by filling return form.
c) Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within 3 business days. If the wrong quantity or the wrong item is received the discrepancy needs to be reported within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise. Please call 09777005641 , 09777005642 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state how the product is damaged so an exchange can be made.
d) All the customized order cannot be returned because these orders are personalized.
e) To complete your return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
f) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.(If applicable).
g) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
h) Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery will not consider as eligible products.