HP Smart Tank 750 All-in-one Color Printer
Boost small business productivity with mobile setup, two-sided printing, and smart-guided buttons, so you can connect, work, and print easily. Get outstanding quality and value – up to three years of Original HP Ink included in the box.
|Ports||Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Wi-Fi; Bluetooth LE; LAN|
|Wireless capability||Yes, 2.4/5G dual band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth low energy|
|Copier settings||Number of Copies, Resize, Quality, Lighter/Darker, Papersize, Papertype, ID Copy|
|Color copy capability||Yes|
|Maximum number of copies||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Acoustic power emissions (active, printing)||6.5 B(A) (printing at 10ppm)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||59.4 dB(A) (printing at 10ppm)|
|Recommended operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Recommended operating temperature range (Celsius)||15 to 30°C|
|Recommended operating temperature range (Fahrenheit)||59 to 86°F|
|Storage temperature range (Celsius)||-40 to 60°C|
|Storage temperature range (Fahrenheit)||-40 to 140°F|
|Environmental specifications||25% post-consumer recycled plastic; Recyclable through HP Planet Partners|
|Maximum Memory||256 MB|
Mobile printing capability
|Mobile printing services||Apple AirPrint; Chrome OS; HP Print Service Plugin (Android printing); HP Smart app; Mopria™ certified; Wi-Fi Direct Printing|
|Input capacity||Up to 250 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (cards)||Up to 30 cards|
|Output capacity||Up to 100 sheets|
|Media sizes supported (metric)||A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS); Envelope (DL, C5, C6, Chou #3, Chou #4); Card (Hagaki, Ofuku Hagaki)|
|Media sizes supported (U.S. standard)||Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; L; Photo 2L; Envelope( #10, Monarch, 5.5 bar); Card (4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in)|
|Media sizes, custom (metric)||88.9 x 127 mm to 215.9 x 355.6 mm|
|Media sizes, custom (U.S. standard)||3.5 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types||Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other Photo Inkjet Papers, Other Matte Inkjet Papers, Other Glossy Inkjet Papers, Light/Recycled|
|Media weight supported (metric)||Plain paper: 60 to 105 g/m²; Envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; Cards: up to 200 g/m²; Photo paper: up to 250 g/m²|
|Media weight supported (U.S. standard)||16 to 28 lb|
|Borderless printing||Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 210 x 297 mm)|
Paper handling - ADF
|Automatic document feeder capacity||Standard, 35 sheets|
Paper handling - duplexer
|Media sizes, duplex (U.S. standard)||Letter; Executive; Not supported for borderless photo|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric)||453.55 x 440.73 x 249.63 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, U.S. standard)||17.86 x 17.35 x 9.83 in|
|Weight (metric)||7.70 kg|
|Weight (U.S. standard)||16.98 lb|
|Energy savings feature technology||Schedule On and Schedule Off; HP Auto-Off Technology|
|Power supply type||Internal|
|Power supply||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)|
|Power consumption||0.1 watts (off);1.10 watts (sleep)|
|Replacement cartridges||HP GT53 90-ml Black bottle (~4000 pages); HP 53XL 135-ml Black bottle (~6000 pages); HP GT52 70-ml Cyan bottle (~8000 pages); HP GT52 70-ml Magenta bottle (~8000 pages); HP GT52 70-ml Yellow bottle (~8000 pages). For more information about fill and yield see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print speed black (ISO)||Up to 15 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 9 ppm|
|Print resolution (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi|
|Maximum print area (metric)||215.9 x 355.6 mm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 5,000 pages|
|Print languages||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Printer smart software features||Duplex Printing|
|Ecolabels||EPEAT® registered; CECP; SEPA|
|Safety||IEC 60950-1 & IEC 62368-1 Ed. 2 compliant; Safety CSA NRTL; EU RED and EN 62368-1 Ed. 2 compliant; NEMKO GS approved; Mexico NOM-1-NYCE, Singapore "Safety Mark"; Russia EAC; China CCC|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||CISPR 32:2015/EN 55032:2015+A11:2020 Class B; CISPR24:2010+A1:2015/EN 55024:2010+A1:2015; EN55035:2017+A11:2020/CISPR35:2016; EN 61000-3-2:2019; EN 61000-3-3:2013+A1:2019; FCC CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B; ICES-003 Issue 7:2020; EN 301 489-1 V2.2.3; EN 301 489-17 V3.2.2|
|Telecom compliance (fax capability)||EN 300 328 V2.2.2; EN 301 893 V2.1.1; EN 300 440 V2.1.1|
|Scan technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scan speed (normal)||Up to 3 ppm (200 ppi, color); Up to 5 ppm (200 ppi, mono)|
|Scan resolution, hardware||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Scanning options (ADF)||Single-sided|
|Maximum flatbed scan size (metric)||216 x 297 mm|
|Maximum flatbed scan size (U.S. standard)||8.5 x 11.69 in|
|Maximum ADF scan size (metric)||216 x 356 mm|
|Maximum ADF scan size (U.S. standard)||8.5 x 14 in|
|Twain version||Version 2.1|
|Minimum system requirements for Windows||Windows 10, Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1): 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, Internet Explorer.|
|Recommended system requirements for Windows||Windows 10, Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1): 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, Internet Explorer.|
|Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh||macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur; 2 GB HD; Internet required|
|Recommended Macintosh system requirements||macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur; 2 GB HD; Internet required|
|Operating system (supported note)||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1): 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, Internet Explorer; macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur; 2 GB HD; Internet required|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and assume that you agree to the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available in this terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by ourself HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) and sell our products and services to you.
· You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
· We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
· This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
· We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time
· We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
· Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
· We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
· We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
· We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) ,used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective manufacturers. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
· We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
· You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Return & Refund Policy
a) All the items is
subject to return within 3 days of purchase. To receive full credit, returned
merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Please do not write on or deface actual product packaging. Any components,
manuals, registration card(s), software, cables, and /or accessories must also
be included. If merchandise is returned to our warehouse in non‐resalable condition, we will be unable to
issue a credit note and product will be returned to customer.
b) A return request can be made through our representative by filling return form.
c) Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within 3 business days. If the wrong quantity or the wrong item is received the discrepancy needs to be reported within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise. Please call 09777005641 , 09777005642 or email to email@example.com and state how the product is damaged so an exchange can be made.
d) All the customized order cannot be returned because these orders are personalized.
e) To complete your return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
f) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.(If applicable).
g) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
h) Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery will not consider as eligible products.