HP ScanJetPro N4000 snw1 Document Scanner
Fast, affordable, and designed to handle everything from simple color jobs to complex workflows. Quickly and reliably digitize larger projects with scan speeds up to 40 ppm/80 ipm and a 50-page ADF. Recommended for 4,000 pages per day.
HP ScanJet Pro N4000 snw1 Sheet-feed Scanner (6FW08A)HP ScanJet Pro N4000 snw1 Sheet-feed Scanner (6FW08A) All tech specs
|Digital sending standard features|
Scan to PC; Scan to USB Drive; Scan to Email; Scan to Network Folder; Scan to SharePoint; Scan to Shortcut; Scan to Cloud
|Scan resolution, optical|
Up to 600 dpi
|Scan resolution, hardware|
600 x 600 dpi
|Duty cycle (daily)|
Recommended daily duty cycle: 4000 pages
24-bit (external), 48-bit (internal)
|Automatic document feeder scan speed|
Up to 40 ppm / 80 ipm 1
|Scan size (ADF), maximum|
216 x 3100 mm
|Scan size (ADF), minimum|
50.8 x 50.8 mm
|Automatic document feeder capacity|
Standard, 50 sheets
|Duplex ADF scanning|
|Scan file format|
For text and images: PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text (.txt), Rich Text (rtf) and Searchable PDF
|Scan input modes|
7.1 cm (2.8 inch) colour touchscreen on front-panel for HP scan in Win OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and third parties applications via TWAIN, ISIS and WIA
|Levels of grayscale|
CMOS CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
|Scanning options (ADF)|
|Output resolution dpi settings|
75; 150; 200; 240; 300; 400; 500; 600; 1200 ppi
|Light source (scanning)|
|Media size (ADF)|
ISO A4: 210 x 297 mm (8.3 x 11.7 in); JIS B5: 182 x 257 mm (7.2 x 10.1 in); ISO B5: 176 x 250 mm (7.0 x 9.9 in); ISO A5: 148 x 210 mm (5.8 x 8.3 in); ISO A6: 105 x 148 mm (5.8 x 4.1 in); ISO A7: 74 x 104 mm (2.9 x 4.1 in); ISO A8: 52 x 74 mm (2.0 x 2.9 in); Custom: 5.08 x 7.36 cm to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (2.0 x 2.9 in to 8.5 x 122 in)
Cut Sheet Paper; Printed Paper (Laser and ink); Pre-Punched Paper; Bank Checks; Business Cards; Freight Bills; Carbonless forms; Plastic Carrier sheets for easily damaged documents; Previously stapled media with staple removed; Plastic cards (up to 1.24 mm thickness)
|Media weights, supported ADF|
40 to 210 g/m²
|Scanner advanced features|
Auto exposure; Auto threshold; Auto detect colour; Background smooth/removal; Auto detect size; Straighten content; Enhance content; Multi-streaming; Auto feed; Multi-feed detection sensor; Advanced multi-feed detection; Auto orient; Multi-colour dropout; Channel colour dropout; Edge erase; Delete blank page; Merge pages; Hole fill; PDF permissions; Document separation (Blank page, Barcode, Zonal barcode, Zonal OCR)
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Microsoft® Windows® (10, 8.1, 7, XP: 32/64 bit, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019); MacOS (Catalina 10.15, Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13); Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, RHEL, Linux Mint, Open Suse, Manjaro); Citrix ready
|Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh|
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13; 1 GB available hard disk space; Internet required; USB
|Minimum System Requirements|
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 7, XP: 32/64-bit, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer
Windows: 32-bit and 64-bit TWAIN version 2.1; Mac: n/a
ARM-1176 666 MHz
Windows: HP WIA scan driver, HP TWAIN scan driver (32/64-bit), HP Scan, HP Scanner Tools Utility, I.R.I.S Readiris Pro, I.R.I.S Cardiris, OpenText ISIS
Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, USB 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
|Network protocols, supported|
ARP; ICMP; IGMP; UDP; TCP; DHCP; APIPA; DNS; mDNS; LLMNR; WSD; WS-Scan; SNTP; SMB; SNMP; FTP; SFTP; SMTP; HTTP Server Part; HTTPS
Resistive, RGB colour and 7.1 cm (2.8 in) touch panel with a resolution of 140 dpi (240 x 320 dots).
Input Voltage range: 90 - 264 VAC, Rated Frequency: 50 - 60HZ, Worldwide use
|Power supply type|
External power adapter
5.9 Watts (ready), 24 Watts (scanning), 1.8 Watts (sleep), 0.1 Watts (auto-off), 0.1 Watts (off) 2 (Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Power consumption values typicallty based on measurement of 115V device.)
Control panel with a total of four buttons on the right side of the resistive touch panel: sleep/power, home, back, help
Encrypted scan data, TLS server certificate validation, PIN-protected reserved scan jobs, Encrypted and password-protected device administration, User sign-in at the control panel using PIN codes, Access control for control panel apps based on the user PIN code, No non-volatile storage of scan data
|Operating humidity range|
15 to 80% RH
|Recommended operating humidity range|
30% to 70% relative humidity (RH)
|Operating temperature range|
10 to 35°C
|Recommended operating temperature range|
17.5 to 25ºC
|Storage temperature range|
-40 to 60°C
|Acoustic power emissions (active, printing)|
59 (dB), 5.9 (B)
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)|
300 x 172 x 154 mm
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)|
300 x 410 x 310 mm
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)|
397 x 248 x 242 mm
CECP; ENERGY STAR® 3.0 certified; EPEAT® Silver
|Energy star certified|
|Sustainable impact specifications|
CISPR 22:2008 & CISPR 32:2012/EN 55032:2012 - Class B, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013, EN 55024:2010
IEC 60950-1:2005+A1:2009+A2:2013/EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009 +A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013; IEC 62479:2010/EN 62479:2010; IEC 62471:2006/EN 62471:2008
|What's in the box|
HP ScanJet Pro N4000 snw1 Sheet-feed Scanner; Power cord; Power adapter; USB cable; Scanner engine; Flyers; Install guide
One-year bench limited warranty whole unit replacement, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP world-class service and support options in your region.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and assume that you agree to the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available in this terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by ourself HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) and sell our products and services to you.
· You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
· We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
· This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
· We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time
· We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
· Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
· We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
· We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
· We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) ,used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective manufacturers. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
· We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
· You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Return & Refund Policy
a) All the items is
subject to return within 3 days of purchase. To receive full credit, returned
merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Please do not write on or deface actual product packaging. Any components,
manuals, registration card(s), software, cables, and /or accessories must also
be included. If merchandise is returned to our warehouse in non‐resalable condition, we will be unable to
issue a credit note and product will be returned to customer.
b) A return request can be made through our representative by filling return form.
c) Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within 3 business days. If the wrong quantity or the wrong item is received the discrepancy needs to be reported within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise. Please call 09777005641 , 09777005642 or email to email@example.com and state how the product is damaged so an exchange can be made.
d) All the customized order cannot be returned because these orders are personalized.
e) To complete your return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
f) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.(If applicable).
g) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
h) Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery will not consider as eligible products.