HP DesignJet T650 36inch Printer
A0 Colour Large Format Printer; Perfect for Business
25 sec/page on A1; 82 A1 prints per hour
USB ; Ethernet ; Wi-Fi
Dynamic Security enabled printer
- HP ,
- HP Printer ,
- T650 ,
About this item
- Includes 2-year Warranty Care Pack: Including onsite and remote support, HP parts, as fast as next business day device service if your issue can’t be resolved. Plotter printer epairs performed by HP technicians using 100% genuine HP parts.
- Ideal for: Technical line-drawings, renders requiring precise, accurate line-quality and crisp text, posters, and maps. This printer is popular among architects, engineers, construction professionals, and high-quality wide or large format prints.
- Media Sizes: Up to 24-inch wide media rolls (large format), and up to 13-inch by 19-inch sheets (wide format) using the included automatic sheet feeder accessory.
- Media Handling: Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic sheet/roll switch, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter.
- Simple & Cost Effective: Print multi-size projects automatically, without needing to manually switching the media source. Cost saving efficiencies like using 95% less ink for routine maintenance vs. other competitor plotter printers.
- Included Software: HP Click (for creating eye-catching posters), HP Smart app, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant.
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11.
IDEAL FOR: Technical line-drawings, renders requiring precise, accurate line-quality and crisp text, posters, and detailed map prints. This printer is popular among architects, engineers, geographic firms, and construction professionals with a preference for sustainable net carbon neutral products.
CREATE PROFESSIONAL POSTERS: Design beautiful, professional quality posters for free. No graphic design experience required to produce beautiful high resolution posters in minutes. Choose from professionally designed templates or millions of free and premium photos, vector graphics or pattern designs. Connect your digital and physical worlds with a variety of rich, interactive digital experiences with HP LinkReader. Create and print directly to your HP Large Format printer with HP Click software (included) or integrate into your RIP software workflow.
DESIGNED AROUND YOU: Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 26 seconds per A1/D plot. Be more productive—save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects up to 2x faster. Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app. Get high-quality results—HP Bright Office Inks plot up to 31% more line accuracy and up to 65% more gamut. Print with confidence, you'll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview.
FITS YOUR OFFICE & BUDGET: Save space with the world's smallest plotters designed to fit your office. Uses up to 95% less ink for routine maintenance vs. some competitor plotter printers.
MEDIA SIZES: Up to 24-inch wide media rolls (large format), and up to 13-inch by 19-inch sheets (wide format) using the included automatic sheet feeder accessory.
MEDIA HANDLING: Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic sheet/roll switch, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter.
CONNECTIVITY: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
PRINT SPEED & RAM: Up to 26 seconds per page on A1/D size, 76 A1/D size prints size per hour. 1 GB onboard memory.
SOFTWARE: HP Click (easy-to-use job submittal & poster creation tools), HP Smart app (print and share files from anywhere including smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers), HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant.
ECO FRIENDLY: Features a net carbon neutral design - reduces carbon emissions and carbon footprint.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX: HP DesignJet Studio 24-inch printer, protective roll cover. automatic sheet feeder, media bin, stand, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord.
2-YEAR WARRANTY CARE PACK: Comprehensive large format device protection with enhanced coverage including remote technical support, onsite support, and HP parts. As fast as next business day device service if your issue can’t be resolved via remote support or online virtual assistant. Plotter printer repairs performed by HP technicians using 100% genuine HP parts. HP Virtual Assistant is available 7 days a week. HP Remote and Onsite Support is available Mon-Fri. No hidden fees. See product documentation (.pdf file available on product page) for more details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and assume that you agree to the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available in this terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by ourself HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) and sell our products and services to you.
· You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
· We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
· This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
· We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time
· We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
· Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
· We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
· We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
· We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) ,used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective manufacturers. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
· We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
· You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Return & Refund Policy
a) All the items is
subject to return within 3 days of purchase. To receive full credit, returned
merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Please do not write on or deface actual product packaging. Any components,
manuals, registration card(s), software, cables, and /or accessories must also
be included. If merchandise is returned to our warehouse in non‐resalable condition, we will be unable to
issue a credit note and product will be returned to customer.
b) A return request can be made through our representative by filling return form.
c) Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within 3 business days. If the wrong quantity or the wrong item is received the discrepancy needs to be reported within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise. Please call 09777005641 , 09777005642 or email to email@example.com and state how the product is damaged so an exchange can be made.
d) All the customized order cannot be returned because these orders are personalized.
e) To complete your return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
f) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.(If applicable).
g) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
h) Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery will not consider as eligible products.