Twinings Earl Grey Tea ( 50g )
A classic blend of black tea, with the fragrant flavour of bergamot and lemon, combines to create earl grey tea. A delicate take on black tea with a delicious twist of citrus, it's light, refreshing and perfect for any time of the day.
EARL GREY TEA
Strong, fragrant, and full-bodied, our earl grey teas are full of flavour and sourced from the best tea gardens around the world. From our classic blend of earl grey tea to lady grey, decaffeinated earl grey and even our dark grey, there is a blend to suit every palette.
What is Earl Grey Tea?
Made using black tea from the camellia sinensis plant, earl grey is flavoured with bergamot oil, a citrus fruit plant, much like a lemon or an orange. The black tea in earl grey is often made from different varieties such as Ceylon or Assam and can even include rooibos or Oolong. An alternative to the everyday cup of black tea, earl grey tea has fast become a British staple.
How Was Earl Grey Tea First Discovered?
The classic blend of earl grey was created in our Twinings tea shop on the Strand in London at the request of then Prime Minister, Charles Grey (the 2nd Earl Grey). Enjoying this light and refreshing tea so much, he gave his name to it, and it quickly took London by storm. It has firm roots in being a ‘posher’ version of everyday tea.
How is Earl Grey Tea Made Today?
The process of making earl grey tea is much the same as it has always been. A traditional earl grey tea will start with a black tea base from the leaves of a Darjeeling or Ceylon tea. Like black tea, the leaves are oxidised and then flavoured and infused with bergamot oil, which has a fragrant citrus scent. That's only the short version, though!
What Types of Earl Grey Tea Are There?
There are many blends of earl grey tea, each with different levels of zest, fragrance and type of black tea.
We celebrate variety at Twinings and offer many types of earl grey tea to suit different drinkers and moments. Take your pick from a wide selection of loose-leaf earl-grey tea and teabags, plus caffeinated and decaffeinated options too.
• Signature Earl Grey Loose leaf Tea: A rich aromatic blend of bergamot loose leaf tea, with lavender.
• Earl grey black Tea: A citrusy blend with flavours of lemon and bergamot.
• Lady Grey Tea: A black tea with the flavour of zesty orange, bergamot and lemon
• Decaffeinated Earl Grey Tea: Sensitive to caffeine or being careful with your intake? Our decaffeinated earl grey tea is full of all the zest of earl grey with less of the caffeinated zing. Read more about caffeine in black tea.
How to Drink Earl Grey Tea
The way you drink your tea is all down to preference, but as earl grey creators and experts, we have ways for you to get the most from every cup.
• Always use freshly drawn cold water.
• Never pour boiling water over loose leaf tea or tea bags.
• Use one Earl Grey tea bag per drink.
• Flavour with a splash of milk or drink as it comes.
• You can also add a slice of lemon or a drizzle of honey, depending on your taste.
Why Choose Twinings' Earl Grey Tea?
With over 300 years of tea blending behind us, you can count on Twinings black tea for the perfect cup, every time.
• Exceptional quality: Our Master Blenders source from the best producers globally.
• Diverse selection: We've innovated since day one to introduce people to new blends and flavours. From our traditional earl grey tea to our decaffeinated options, there's a perfect blend of earl grey tea for everyone.
• Preferred by tea drinkers: Looking for the best earl grey tea blend in the UK? We're the number one choice for Out of Home Tea.
|Weight / Volume||50g|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) . offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and assume that you agree to the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available in this terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by ourself HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) and sell our products and services to you.
· You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
· We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
· This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
· We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time
· We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
· Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
· We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
· We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
· We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) ,used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks HM Office Solutions(whatever You Need for Office ) All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective manufacturers. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
· We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
· You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Return & Refund Policy
a) All the items is
subject to return within 3 days of purchase. To receive full credit, returned
merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Please do not write on or deface actual product packaging. Any components,
manuals, registration card(s), software, cables, and /or accessories must also
be included. If merchandise is returned to our warehouse in non‐resalable condition, we will be unable to
issue a credit note and product will be returned to customer.
b) A return request can be made through our representative by filling return form.
c) Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within 3 business days. If the wrong quantity or the wrong item is received the discrepancy needs to be reported within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise. Please call 09777005641 , 09777005642 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state how the product is damaged so an exchange can be made.
d) All the customized order cannot be returned because these orders are personalized.
e) To complete your return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
f) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.(If applicable).
g) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
h) Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery will not consider as eligible products.